.

Tuesday, March 19, 2019

Teaching Philosophy Statement :: Education Educational Educating Essays

learn Philosophy Statement When I came to State College, I debated on a major, trying to find a c atomic number 18er that would be satisfying for the take a breather of my life, or at least until retirement. I often wondered if I would eer find a career in which I could direct any of my energy. After very much pondering, I decided that training is the right street for me. I now find that not only do I want to apply all of my energy, but also my passion toward parcel and teaching children. Education is a very important part of todays society. dogma is a mode of making society a better turn out for todays generation and our children. Teaching may not seem like a very important career to some heap, but when I conceptualise back to some of my own teachers, I realize what an important power that they played in my life. Even today, in college, many of these Professors will neer know the impact they have made on my life. Many people have the desire to be a teacher from the time that they are children. They play school with siblings and role playing leads them to a career. My career quality was quite different. I had never considered a career in education because of all the bad things that you hear that they have to go through, and how little they got gainful for it. Now I believe that knowing that you have impacted adept childs life that makes you more wealthy that all of the money in the world. This was my sales booth until my sophomore grade of high school. I had English Honors with Coach McCall, a true inspiration. Suddenly, I found myself in great anticipation of break up and craving more knowledge. It wasnt until I had Coach McCall again my senior year that I decided that I cherished to motivate people the way that he did. I wanted to see their eyes light up when they have reached a certain level of comprehension. More than anything, I wanted to inspire kids to learn. It was that year that I realized that t he reward for teaching is much greater than money.

No comments:

Post a Comment