.

Thursday, June 20, 2019

Quote by Bill Cosby on Success Assignment Example | Topics and Well Written Essays - 250 words

Quote by Bill Cosby on Success - Assignment ExampleDuring that time, I experience the alarm of failure many times. I was often not sure whether I had made the right decision or not. The first year that I was here, the language year, I studied and worked hard without thinking about my fears. I attempted to make my desire to succeed more than my fear of failure, and so thats what I did. I had expected to be studying language for a whole year, and after only six months I passed the TOEFL test unavoidable to enroll in Embry-Riddle. After taking some time for reflection, I realize that if I did not make my desire for success greater than my fear of failure, then I never would have made it to ERAU.When Christopher Columbus set out to find India, he was not sure of what he was getting himself into. No one had ever sailed far enough west before to discover new lands. Columbus already knew that the world was round (he also knew that India was in the east), so if he sailed west he would ev entually find it. There was a chance that Columbus would die in his voyage to discover India. However, Columbus was ascertain enough to travel through uncharted waters that his desire for success was greater than his fear of failure. Of course, we all know that Columbus did not find India, but in fact discovered the Caribbean and then what is now known as the United

No comments:

Post a Comment