.

Wednesday, November 6, 2019

Freedom Of The City Monologue Essay Example

Freedom Of The City Monologue Essay Example Freedom Of The City Monologue Paper Freedom Of The City Monologue Paper Dont ask me nothing, young feels. Ive no head. All do is march. And if you want to know why you should be marching you ask the buck inside. Me? Sure everybody was marching the day Well, for the same reason as everybody else. My reasons no different to anybody elses. Wan man wan vote -thats what I want. You know -wan man wan vote. Sure I know that. Sure I know we got it. Gerrymandering- thats another thing- no more gerrymandering- thats what I want- no more gerrymandering. And civil rights for everybody- thats what I ant- you know- civil rights- civil rights- thefts why march. Im a liar then? Youre calling me a liar, is that it? Hell be telling me my name isnt Lily Doherty next. Did you ever hear off Mongol child, Skinner? Told you a lie about our Declare. Thats what Declare is. Hess not just shy , our Declare. Hes a Mongol. And its for him I go on all the civil rights marches. Isnt that stupid? You and him and everybody else else marching and protesting about sensible things like politics and stuff and me in the middle of you all, marching for Declare. : Isnt that the stupidest thing you ever heard? Sure I could march and protest from here to Dublin and sure what good would it do Declare? Stupid and all as am know that much. But still march- every Sunday. Isnt that the stupidest thing you ever heard? Thats what the chairman said when l- you know- when tried to tell him what was thinking. He never talks about him; you cant even look at him. And that day thefts what he said, Youre a bone stupid bitchy. No wonder the kids bone stupid too. The chairman- thats what he said.

No comments:

Post a Comment